SEGA Raceway SEGA Raceway

I miss the Sega Genesis

this brings back memories dude, wonderful job, I loved it very much

tedJohnston responds:

Thanks for the review! I created this piece when I had nostalgia for the old Sega days. I'm glad to know the feeling carried over into the song as well as I had hoped. I miss Sega Genesis too. :) Thanks again.

DKC2 bramble ambi DKC2 bramble ambi

I like it

I think you should finish it :)

mariomusicmaker1 responds:

Almost done :o come chek out the new version. juts gotta master it al then im realy done! thanks for hte review!

Ett Moln Ett Moln

man...

the feelin i get when i listen to this is, it reminds me of when i was younger and how curious i was all the time, wondering about everything. This makes me think of curious, dont know why. But this song is rly good. I like all your work, keep going with it.

MindSight MindSight

Wow...

This inspired me for one of my stories. I story recently popped into my head about a detective in a kinda modern day time period, but he is not ordinary detective, you found out quite a bit into the story that he is a robot, plus the detective doesn't show too much of emotion. The way this song made me feel inspired me to change my story into a not too far into the future time period and the detective should have emotions and he is in a harsh dirty, but futuristic town trying to solve a mystery that could save alot of people's lives.
Thanks for the inspiration, very good music, and I see that you worked very hard on this, so I will work very hard on my story :)

5/5

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Excellent! I've inspired someone!

Yeah I did!:)

Thanks for your review akusamurai, glad you liked it!

Peace Out Man!

Stealth

Naruto's Sunset Naruto's Sunset

Purdy cool...

It's alright, keep makin more music for us and you'll get it just right soon enough.

Virtual Insanity Virtual Insanity

Cool stuffs

I like the original song alot and you did a very good remake on it, although there were some sounds that were added that I didn't here the guy's voice really go to. But it was still good dude. Keep on keepin on.

Bosa responds:

Thanks, I love the song and I wanted to make an accurate remake. Actually, I'm quite surprised you would know about Jamiroquai and his songs. Everyone I've met don't even know who Peter Cetera is.

Thanks for the review, and good luck in the future.

-├čosa

Traverse Town Remix Traverse Town Remix

Im a fan of KH

And you did a pretty good job, thaught it was gonna be some really cool, but wierd remix, but then it was just a few added sounds, but that's only because I expect alot of things outta ppl :P maybe its just me. But you did pretty good, I liked it.

Jester667 responds:

Well, I do this for fun. It sounded cool to me, so I respect your opinion. Thanks for the 10!

LiquidDragon - Lets Dnace? LiquidDragon - Lets Dnace?

Awesome

I like it, good job. Makes me want to dance. Keep it up.

Johan1993 responds:

Something New v.5 Something New v.5

Love it

This song is great, maybe you should add lyrics, although it's awesome as it is. Lyrics would be cool though, if you have the right words, it would sound awesome. Good job.

Fight4nothing responds:

Thx, Did you vote cuz i got a low rating hence im not getting many views. :(

My Fans My Fans

I gave you all 10...

...just because you had the voice in the beginning and made it say that stuff! Hilarious! Cool song.